Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WIP Wednesday {6.6.2012}

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

It's been a little quiet in these parts lately, and mostly because I've been working on projects that I just can't show you yet!  I've been scrambling to meet a few deadlines (I may have over committed myself just a tad..), but I have a plan in place to finish everything up and get back to a little sewing "normalcy".  So without further ado, this weeks post is mostly a post of sneek peeks!

Completed Projects

EZ Dresden Project

DSC04698

I finished up this project over the weekend, but have to wait to share it until next week!  Check back next Thursday for a tutorial!

In Progress/New Projects

Untitled

This project is for Sara's Purse Palooza, and has jumped to numero uno on the "need to get done" list, as I'll be guest posting a review of this pattern on Monday!  Hopefully all will go smoothly, I'm excited for a new summer bag!

MBS Project

Untitled

I've been playing away with these super adorable fabrics for an upcoming Moda Bake Shop tutorial.  The fabrics are from Tim and Becks upcoming line for Moda, Bungle Jungle, and will make just the most adorable baby quilt!  Stay tuned for a completed project soon!

do. Good Stitches x and + quilt

Untitled

I feel bad.  I've been a horrible do. Good Stitcher.  It seems I've been working on finishing up this Japanese x and + quilt for eons now, and it keeps getting put to the wayside.  It's about a third of the way quilted, and hopefully I'll be getting back to it soon!

EPP Hexagons

Untitled

Believe all the hype.  These are just as addicting as everyone says!  I'm hoping these little guys will turn into a lap quilt in time, I have about 150 basted, only about 1000 more to go.  More about this project in yesterdays post.

That about sums up this weeks goings on!  Stay tuned for full posts about all these sneaky peeks in the coming weeks.  Be sure to head over to Lee's and add your WIPs!











15 comments:

  1. *thoroughly intrigued* by your dresden project! I'm so excitd about that blog hop- i never know how to use that ruler outside of standard dresdens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hexagons are awesome! I like doing them too, but in small doses for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your Dresden project! Lots of good stuff going on. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I was being really clever spotting a Dresden in your first picture but clearly not judging by the other comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So busy!!! I love your dresden, it was a super cool idea, can't wait for you to get to share it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lot going on...love the fabric for the bag Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like lots of great projects going on. I'm looking forward to your Dresden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute fabrics and great blog! I stumbled across you on a blog hop by Freshly Pieced. I'm glad I did. I'm very new to sewing myself so seeing your talent makes me realize I have a lot to work towards. :) Have a wonderful week.

    Jess
    http://thedelightfulcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the projects you're working on! So fun! And that Bungle Jungle is seriously adorable fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to see your dresden project! It looks great! And your hexies look fun too! I am currently EPPing diamonds, they are as addicting as hexagons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, overcommitment seems to be the word of the day! Beautiful sneak peeks though. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the lovely little peeks. Hurry up though. You know we all wanna see the real thing LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good luck with your to do list, I'm so glad I learned the word 'no' a couple of months ago o.O (and yet I still have a bunch of things to do...)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The dresden project peek looks lovely - and I adore those Bungle Jungle fabrics!

    ReplyDelete