Yield: 2 1/2- 3 dozen 1" balls
1 18 oz package oreos
1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
Chocolate disks (to melt)
colored chocolate discs (to drizzle)
1. Crush Oreos in food processor until very fine
2. Mix together softened cream cheese and oreo crumbs until cream cheese is completely mixed into the crumbs.
3. Roll mixture into 1" balls and place on tray. Put tray of formed balls into refrigerator for appx 15 minutes to chill.
4. While balls of oreo cream cheese mixture are chilling, melt chocolate for dipping according to instructions on package.
5. Take oreo balls out of refrigerator and roll in melted chocolate, place tray of dipped oreo balls back in refrigerator until chocolate is hardened.
5. Melt colored chocolate and using a plastic icing piping bag or zip lock baggie, cutting a very small opening in tip of piping bag, or corner of zip lock baggie, drizzle color chocolate onto chilled oreo balls. add sprinkles to wet chocolate drizzle as desired.