Friday, October 21, 2011

Bee-utiful

4x5 modern Quilt Bee Badge

The first quarter of the 4x5 bee (actually quarter 3) has wrapped up, and I was blessed with the most wonderful hive mates, and as an added bonus, received the most amazing quilt blocks that I'm still swooning over a little.  The ladies in this bee are so uber talented, I don't think I've seen a picture in the group pool that I didn't love!

Hive 14 Quarter 3 4x5 bee blocks


To say I am happy with these blocks is such an understatement.  Quarter 4 is getting underway soon, and I can't wait to see who is in my hive, these blocks will certainly be hard to top!   

Happy Stitching!


9 comments:

  1. I got some awesome blocks too - love this bee! I signed up for 4th quarter in the 4 x 5 Bee and the 3 x 6 bee - can't wait to find out who my partners are!

    I've been wondering since I saw this in the flikr pool - why did one person make 2 blocks?

    Love your practice block by the way, it looks so complicated and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree - this bee has been great fun! You did get some looovely blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so fun! I love the block styles and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love these, both the patterns and the fabric choices

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all fabulous and they play so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are super lucky!
    These blocks are fantastic!
    Wonderful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all the positive comments coming from this post. Thanks for joining the bee and making it great!

    ReplyDelete