Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WIP Wednesday {11.14.2012

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Who can believe Thanksgiving is next week already?  I'm beginning to feel the crunch, I've inherited the hosting duties, and should really get cracking on the whole menu planning thing, and oh yeah, I guess getting a turkey sometime soon would be a good idea...

Any who, while I have not been planning my turkey day dinner, I have been stitching away!  Here's whats new:

Completed Projects


Scrappy Weekender bag

I'm still quite smitten with Mr. Scrappy, you can read more about him here.

In Progress

Chicopee Quilt

Stack of yummy patchwork Chicopee!  #almostaquilt

Instagram is my new favorite way to post updates on ongoing projects!  Its super addicting, you can follow me here on IG.  I've finally taken the plunge and cut in my my fat quarter bundle of Chicopee.  I'm loving all the deep pretty jewel tones, and am using it to stitch up my very first pattern I'm planning on making available for purchase!  I may be in the market for some pattern testers in the next few weeks, if anyone would like to volunteer, keep an eye out!

Daisychain Sampler

Home stretch!

In an effort to finish up some long standing WIPs, I've pulled out my Daisychain sampler that has been sitting around gathering far too much dust.  I'm in the home stretch now, and can't wait to finish this up, I have the perfect spot in my sewing room just waiting for it!

Chevron project

Switching stitchy gears... #notsurewhatthiswillbeyet

I started stitching up this little chevron piece last night, not exactly sure what it will become just yet, but I'm loving it!

That about sums up this weeks stitchy progress, be sure to head over to Freshly Pieced and add your WIP!

14 comments:

  1. pretty little chevrons. I'm always happy to pattern test if you need a hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your scrappy weekender! and i'm interested in pattern testing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your weekender! And the Chicopee quilt will be lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband actually said to me today "Shouldn't you get a turkey soon?" and he's totally right! Thanksgiving has come out of nowhere this year!! I love, love, love your Weekender, it makes me want to brave another one...eventually ;) And your Chicopee blocks totally make me smile, but I'm positively swooning over your Daisychain sampler!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your weekender! It turned out so great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the list and the turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your weekender is amazing! I love it :) And I'd love to pattern-test for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the weekender bag! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty stuff going on at your house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the weekender bag! The colors are awesome. I so need to make one. It would make the best diaper bag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after looking at many of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back regularly!
    Here is my web site : can i get more youtube views

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love everything but really adore the scrappy weekend bag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are very articulate and explain your ideas and opinions clearly leaving no room for miscommunication.
    Please Kindly check My web: buy instagram followers targeted

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m here to testify about the great work Dr Aba did for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called Dr Aba on how he cured her from Herpes Simplex Virus. And she also gave the email address of this man and advised anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help, so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Aba assured me that i will be cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact Dr Aba via email dr.abaherbalhome@gmail.com You can also call or whatsApp his telephone number on +2348107155060. Thanks once again Dr Aba.

    ReplyDelete