Friday, August 29, 2014

Labor Day Sales!

Hi all!  Just popping in to share a few Labor Day sales in case you have the shopping bug on this extended weekend!

Rose Room Quilts, Modern Fabrics

Rose Room Quilts is offering 10% off your total purchase and free US shipping on orders over $35 with the code LD14SALE.  Sale is active today (8/29) through Monday, 9/1/14.  This bundle of Wee Wander may have just jumped into my cart!

 Wee Wander - 1/2 yard Bundle

Fat Quarter Shop now has all mini charm packs on sale at 20% off until Monday, 9/1/2014.  

FQS - Mini Charm Pack Sale

If you haven't checked it out already, The Fat Quarter Shop has a great Coffee Coozie video tutorial on YouTube, and those mini charms are just perfect to use!

FQS - Coffee Koozie Video

Happy shopping and happy Labor Day to you!

2 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    labor day mattress sale 2015

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    labor day mattress sale 2015

    ReplyDelete