Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Goodies!!

DQS10 logo contest entry

DQS 10 received from Lolablueocean

Lookie what the mail man brought me yesterday!!  I am beyond ecstatic, I received this lovely doll quilt from Krista (lolablueocean)!!!  There are not words to express how much I love this, and how thankful I am of Krista and the time and detail she put into this fabulous doll quilt.  The bright fun colors, the spiderwebs, THE QUILTING, oh my!!

doll quilt close up from Lolablueocean

I could stare at this for hours, just look at all those awesome fabric strips!  Krista did an amazing job, I cannot even fathom how she did all the fabulous quilting! 

quilting detail on doll quilt received from lolablueocean

Just look at those feathers.  Swoon.  I had seen this doll quilt in the flickr pool, and had commented that I hoped it was comming to me, and how luck am I, it did indeed come my way!

Mug Rug from lolablueocean

Krista also sent along this adorable mug rug which I also just love.  Half square triangles AND embroidery AND linen?  Couldn't get any better. 

DQS 10 package from Lolablueocean

Krista also included some fabulous thread and fun ribbons that I must find a project to use them in.  Again, thank you thank you thank you Krista, I just absolutely love the doll quilt you sent!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing package! Gorgeous doll quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great! The quilting is great on that spiderweb quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both great. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great package! Those spider webs are wonderful! Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete