Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lookie what I found...


Lookie what I found on my latest trip to Joann's!  I had heard that Denyse Schmidt had designed a line of fabrics for Joann Fabrics, but I figured there was no way it would be in my Joann's out in the burbs in PA...but much to my surprise as I ventured back into the quilting fabrics to pick up some muslin, I spotted the DS Quilts Collection!  Eeek!!  All the prints were so so pretty, but I resisted and only picked up a half yard of these five prints.  I'm sure I'll be back for more, but this should get me started.

Sooo...bust out those Joann's coupons and go get some DS yummy fabric!!


6 comments:

  1. Everyone is talking about it! It feels like should hurry up and grab some before it's all gone. I so have to get some this weekend,...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, I feel like the left out kid. My joann's still doesn't have this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confused because I thought you could only use one coupon per visit to joanns but I have been hearing people say that they are using 10 coupons at a time....how? I need some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely fabric....I am too darn far away from everything.....grrrrrrrrrrrr.....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fabrics! I feel so left out because they don't have it at my Jo-Anns.

    ReplyDelete